Welcome to the Southern Door Booster Club's webpage!
The SD Athletic Booster Club is the exclusive provider of authentic
Southern Door Fan apparel.
We sell our fan apparel online via our Spirit Sales in September/October and Spring;
Introduce and sell our new designs and apparel at our Annual Craft Show in
November, in time for your Christmas shopping; and
Sell our clearance inventory at the Fall Kickoff and at the SD School Open House.
We are now the exclusive provider of the Southern Door Varsity Jacket
If you would like to use SD apparel for your fundraising activities, please contact
Penny Wautier or Sherri Riederer. We can assist you with this service and provide
negotiated web pricing at a significant discount over other providers.
Any questions on clothing should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call Sherri at 920-256-9025
2014 - 2015
2013 - 2014
Track equipment: Disc Area - $2,300.00 Shot Put Circle - $150.00 Cement Ring - $700.00 Polevaults - $700.00 Disc - $600.00 Aluminum Toe Board - $330.00 Aluminum Pole Vault Standards - $1,250.00 Long Jump take-off board - $300.00 State Track T-shirts - $300.00
Volleyball equipment:2 nets - $480.00 4 Plyo boxes - $470.00 12 Versa Tubes - $80.00 6 Versa Cuffs - $85.00 2 Reaction Balls - $18.00 Reaction Ball video - $20.00
2005Treadmill - $3,895.00 Baseball & Softball Railcaps - $1,000.00 Track Hurdles (6) - $519.00 Softball & Baseball PA Systems - $4,200.00 Baseball Scoreboard - $6,100.00 Baseball BullPens - $2,500.00 Distance Markers - $415.00 Video camera & laptop - $3,400.00 Football PA System - $4,050.00 Freezer and Football Trainer Tables - $287.00 Cabinets for softball building - $250.00
Volleyball equipment:Double Store It - $289.00 Ball Cart - $109.00 Jump It - $200.00 Target - $625.00 Cross Country equipment: Cooler bag for ice & water bottles - $60.00 Team Banner - $450.00 Team Equipment & Medical Bag - $80.00 Wrestling equipment: 2 Table Top ScoreClock/Timers - $559.00
Southern Door Arts and Craft Fair
1. Grant requests are an open item on our Agenda and shall be considered at every regular monthly meeting. Emergency requests may also be considered at special meetings and closed sessions held by the Officers, when needed. Please submit all requests, bids & documents to Club at least 1 week in advance of regular monthly meeting.
2. Grants will be considered by the Club for athletic activities, events, needs, services or equipment. Reasonable requests that align with our Mission Statement will be considered. Requests that do not align with our purpose may still warrant an exception, so the Club encourages any and all requests.
3. Requests may be made by Members, Coaches, Athletic Director, athletic and/or student trainers, school faculty or administration, teachers, parents, alumni, or students.
4. Grant requests (available via link on this webpage) should be filled in completely and at least two bids should be provided, if applicable.
5. It is not mandatory for the applicant to be present at our meeting, but it may be helpful if there are any questions regarding the request.
6. All grant requests, bids and pertinent documents should be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (800) 311-3044 in order to be considered. If you do not have access to email or fax, you may contact any Officer who will assist you in obtaining the request and converting it to electronic format.
7. Decisions on grant requests are usually made within 1-2 days after our regular monthly meeting, unless more information is requested. Written approval or disapproval shall be provided to the individual making the request.
Founded in 2003 by the Southern Door Athletic Booster Club, the Athletic Hall of Fame was instituted to establish pride, preserve tradition and honor former student athletes and coaches who have distinguished themselves in the field of athletics through their performance and representation of Southern Door High School. Plaques honoring all inductees are on display in the lobby outside the Eagle gymnasium.
Former athletes and coaches are eligible when nominated by friends, family or community members. The deadline for nominations is November 15th of each year and an induction ceremony will take place the following February at a home basketball game at Southern Door High School, to be announced. A reception following the game for inductees, former Hall of Fame members and their family and friends will be sponsored by the Southern Door Athletic Booster Club.
Email nomination forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall of Fame Members
President: Tree Delarwelle - office expires September, 2015
Vice-President: Barb Pavlik - office expires September, 2016
Secretary: Beth Hanson - office expires September, 2016
Treasurer: Becky Kolstad - office expires September, 2015
Director: Sherri Riederer - office expires September, 2015
Director: Kerry Walker - office expires September, 2015
Director: Dean Gerend - office expires September 2016
Director: Penny Wautier - office expires September 2016
Director: Amanda Geyer - office expires September, 2016